Monday, February 7, 2011

God to my mind.

The divine is within me. Its not someone separate from me. I am the One who makes up this world and the surroundings and everything else. We all make up the God. We are all His constituents. He feels good when we feel good and He feels bad, when we feel bad. He is not someone other than us. He's nothing without us. We make up the God. We all collectively are called God. He has extended Himself is us. He is formed of us, the living beings. We are all like His sensory organs or His body parts through which He feels. All His sensations come from us. We are all His extensions. All the world around us is created by us only. We are god. God is us. I am the God. I with all the other beings around me is God. My existence is not just mine. In reality, i do not exist. It is the Collectivity i.e. we all together forming God, that exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only individuals are responsible.

Nietzsche